Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine Tag Day #11

Day 11 - I felt like I was running out of ideas for the numbers… So I thought why not emboss 11 on the Hambly preprinted acetate and use my Nestabilities. One thing that I noticed is it’s almost impossible to use acetate with a hand punch - with Nestabilities the acetate cuts like butter! On this tag I also used two Prima flowers - I really like these flowers but I rarely use them. I get them out when I work a projects and they just seem to go back into storage - so here is the only tag with Prima flowers. I am sure that all of you have products or doodads that you really like but they never seem to end up on any projects (shhhh - just don’t tell my husband).

Some of the steps: (a) used Distressed Linen ink to make the ribbon look old (b) faux metal tag is scrap that was embossed with three layers of copper EB with Girlfriends stamped while that last layer was hot © charms are attached by jump rings (d) the buckle is from SU Hodge Podge hardware - this was embossed with copper so that I would go with the theme (e) paper Basic Grey Blush

The completed tag:



Faux Metal “Girlfriends”:



The acetate 11 stamped with SU Collage Alphabet Numbers:



The friendship quote:



The Gift

The gift for day 11 is eleven different designs of the Hambly preprinted acetate sheets - a few more than 11 sheets as the gift - sometimes I just can’t hold myself back :0) :




I hope you enjoyed day 11! Thanks for stopping by!



KAT

No comments: