Saturday, February 23, 2008

56 Leaves on the Tree...

…56 leaves - take one down pass it around, 55 leaves on the tree (now that that song is in your head)…

This card is for today’s Inspiration Challenge on SCS - Country Living - Color that Cheers. You can view the challenge here -> http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326879


I was pulled towards the art piece that is leaning against the wall… So I used the Leaves Awash (SU) stamp and cut each of smaller leaves out. The leaves are either glued or dimensional-ed on to give the tree the appearance of roundness.


Last week I struggled with …the Beast inspiration card - this week I love the 56 Trees. I was so excited about it I was up until 2:30 AM cutting out the leaves!


Here it is:


Other info: (a) stamps: (SU) Looks Like Spring, Always, Leaves Awash, and Large Tree (Rubber Cottage), (b) paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Pumpkin, Certainly Celery, Ruby Red… btw - I did not have any Creamy Caramel paper so I direct to ink on Ivory to give the same appearance.


Thanks for “Passing” in…
KAT

No comments: