Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentine Tag Day #10

Tag # 10 - we are officially in double digits….

Yesterday was great at the acrylic album class… I always worry when I go to a class sight unseen - but this album was beautiful, the instructor was fun and upbeat and we completed it in the 3 hour timeframe for the class. I will “try” to take a few pictures of it and put it on the blog for everyone to see.

Now on to today’s tag. Since I was using so much of the preprinted acetate from Hambly I thought I would create a simple tag from acetate since the other tags I overlaid that acetate on to the office tag. I do like the transparent look of this tag.

A few of the steps: (a) stamped the flourish from SU Baroque Motifs in Timber Brown Stazon, “sprinkled” randomly copper EB (I did this because I did not want a full embossed image - I was trying to make the acetate look distressed) (b) the outer edge of the tag was sponged with Stazon © I put holes thru that tag to run the ribbon to keep the friendship quote on the tag (d) melted the organdy ribbon (love the look)

The completed tag:




Thanks for stopping by on day 10! I would love to hear what you think!

KAT

No comments: