Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Gift

The Innovative Stamp Creation Achitects’ were challenged to use the Passion Flower (BTW - it's on sale!) and create a slider box:
Front:


Side:

These slider boxes are easy to make and would be a great way to present a small gift or gift card to someone special.

I water colored the main Passion flower image using distressed inks and then a lot of blending with, again, distressed inks on the inchies and the box itself.

Now take a moment to get inspired by the other Creative Architects!


Joanne Grzelak
Julie Warner
Karen Dunbrook

Happy Creating!

KAT

The Stuff:
Stamp - Innovative Stamp Creations - Passion Flower
Inks- Coffee Archival; Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey, Straw, Bundled Sage, Forest Moss Distress Inks (Ranger)

4 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, love that stamp! Well, the box itself is stunning, but the stamp is really cool! Nice watercoloring, love the colors you chose, very antique-y.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

I love your box, Kat! It's so elegant and well thought out. I wish I thought in 3D this well. My box looks pretty plain, lol.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...wow...wowza...this is such a rich and regal creation AND I just love how you brought your design to the sides as well....You really displayed the used of that set to perfection

ScrappyPam said...

Very very cool! I love it!!