Friday, May 28, 2010

Classy

It's Friday and I've been busy getting ready for the holiday weekend. It's amazing the things that you clean when you have people coming over! Because let's face it - who likes to clean?

It's Friday which means another color challenge for Just for Fun! Today's color challenge is:

Gee I really wanted some Halloween stamps - but I don't have any so I made this manly card:
Classy Chassis

I added Pumice Stone and Rusty Hinge to the focal image to grunge up the white panel. The orange panel I took my blender tool and just "bopped" it here and there and then blended over the top with pumice stone.

So before the busy weekend takes over - take some time for yourself and see what the other JFF design team created this week:

Have a Great long holiday weekend!

KAT

The Stuff:
Stamps - All Just for Fun - Classy Chassis, '57 Chevy
Paper - Basic Grey
Ink - Jet Black Archival; Rusty Hinge, Pumice Stone, Black Soot Distress Ink (Ranger)
Other- Tiny Attacher, Film Strip Ribbon (idea-ology)

12 comments:

Carmen said...

This card turned out really nice!

Margarita Ybarra said...

Love the card. I'm thinking I need to get some "guy" stamps....I love the cars ya'll are using!

Terre said...

Kat what a wonderful card, I am really lovin this one, great for a Father's Day card...hmmm must have those stamps.

Glenda said...

I like to think I'm a classic; but my Chassis leaves a lot to be desired!! Love your card!

Starla said...

I REALLY should get me some of these classic cars!! (love the saying, btw!) DH has been making a model of uhhhh, shhhhh, forgot which car!! hehe for his dad! They'd both appreciate them!

I love how you put your projects together! So many little details that just make them POP!~

Lori said...

Wow, great card! Is "bopped" a technical term? lol. I just love how you put layers together, sigh.

Sherry Cheever said...

Kat this is a fabulous masculine card! LOVE this!!!

Beate said...

Awesome masculine card! It looks great!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Broni said...

Oh my goodness! I love this! I almost used this stamp too! Love all the great stitching and hardware and the distressing is just perfect!

Davi said...

Love that image and the fab dp you used wit it.

Unknown said...

I love this card! Great masculine project!

Unknown said...

I just had a good look through all the loveliness that is your blog ... Thank you for the visit and the congrats too ... Have a great weekend!