Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Winter Comfort

I originally planned to upload something Halloween related today -but - since I woke up to snow on the ground I thought I would share this card:


Winter Comfort:

I really like the blue and brown colors together - I’m not so sure about the layout. You picture something else in your mind and then what you are creating takes on a mind of it’s own. The felt snowflakes were white - I sponged on some Close to Cocoa ink and added some stickles so that my dirty snowflakes would have some sparkle.


Thanks for the visit!
KAT


The Stuff:
Stamps - Christmas Trinkets (Innovative Stamp Creations)
Paper - Fruitcake (Basic Grey), Close to Cocoa (SU)
Ink - Close to Cocoa (wow - a card with only one ink - this has to be a first for me)
Other - Build a Brad (SU), Felt Snowflake (unknown), Crystal and Cinnamon Stickles (Ranger)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like yhe layout. i know what you mean about the card taking on a mind of its own

Heather Ulmer said...

yes I think the layout is cool! Very pretty colours and the sparkles are great :)