Friday, October 17, 2008

Leaves In Copper

Another card made with the new Autumn images from Innovative Stamp Creations - I wanted to incorporate a little copper in this card.

Leaves In Copper:

A close up:

The image was embossed with Copper EP and sponged with beautiful fall colors. The tie on the card was made using a leaf punch.

Enjoy the fall colors - it will be snowing before we know it!


I’m on my way to meet Tim Holtz!!!
KAT


The Stuff:
Stamps - (all Innovative Stamp Creations) Collage of Leaves, Autumn Leaves
Paper - (all SU) Choc Chip, Very Vanilla, Really Rust
Ink - VersaMark, (rest SU) Really Rust, Old Olive, More Mustard, Choc Chip
Other - Copper EP (Ranger), Copper Brads, Copper Extra Large Eyelets, Waxed Linen String, Curvy Cutter (IK Success)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely stunning. Breathtaking. Gorgeous! You lucky lady to be meeting Tim. Hope you're having fun.

Mari said...

Sheesh, I don't know what happened to Feedblitz but I hadn't seen anything from you in days and days and days! Then, I finally come check in - and you have some *GORGEOUS* stuff waiting for me! I love the colors, and the punch/tie is to die for. Beautiful.
Oh, and have a great time with Tim!