Monday, October 27, 2008

Christmas Poinsettia

Yes, can you believe it, it’s less than two months until Christmas? Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love to decorate my house - I’ll share my trees as they go up. I plan on putting up my first two trees by the middle of November - yes, I know, it’s a sickness!

So I thought I would share two Christmas projects with you today - a card and an ornament.


Christmas Poinsettia:



I think the Poinsettia image is great and looks nice as both a card and an ornament. Techniques used are paper tole, embossing and wrinkle free distressing.

I have a Tim Holtz inspired technique to share with you tomorrow!

Happy Creating!
KAT

The Stuff:
Stamps - Christmas Trinkets (Innovative Stamp Creations)
Paper - FaLaLa (Making Memories); White, Kiwi, Cranberry Crisp (SU)
Ink - VersaMark; Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain (Distress - Ranger); Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Mellow Moss (SU)
Other - Memory Frames (Ranger - available at ISC), Long Rectangle Megabilities (Spellbinders), Clear EP, Cinnamon Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to have you back. hope you had a great time. whats tim like ? the ornament & card are very nice