Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Flutter Swirls

This is a card I would refer to as - Make it Work - it’s not as I originally pictured it. I started with Crayon resist on the swirl background, butterfly and a heart… After making the pieces and trying to place it together it was too black… So…hmmm what’s a girl to do? As Tim Gund from Project Runway whispers in my ear his tag line - Make it work…

Flutter Swirls:

The black corner pieces are cut from the swirl background - if you look closely you can see additional matting on the pieces from my original “vision”. The background behind Flutter is a swirl stamped with Pretty in Pink and Cool Caribbean. I then added the white and black line work. Oh, yes, sponging - I sponge ink on almost all of my cards…


Thanks for Visiting!
KAT


Other info:
Stamps - (All stamps from Innovative Stamp Creations) Rustic Artsy Swirls, Fansy Designs
Ink - India Ink Black, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Black
Paper - Glossy White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Other - Black Pigma Micron, Inssentials Opaque White Pen, Stickles (just a touch on Flutter)

No comments: