Monday, May 5, 2008

Silhouettes Thanks

New Stamps, New Stamps, New Stamps… How new? Brand Spankin new TODAY!

Silhouette Thanks:

This Diorama card was made from the new Nature Silhouettes I stamp set from Innovative Stamp Creations at www.innovativestampcreations.blogspot.com . Today is the first day that it is available so hop over and check it out!!!


The Diorama card turns out to be almost like a frame box around your image.
Here is a side view:


The base card directions are from today’s SCS Technique Challenge found www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345524 .


The techniques that I used on this card include: polished stone, inking Cuttlebug embossing folder, embossing. I adjusted the measurements to create a completed card that is 5.25 x 5.25.


Thanks for dropping in!
KAT


Add’l Info:
Stamps - (all Innovative Stamp Creations) Nature Silhouettes I
Inks - Black, Antique Linen (including reinkers)
Papers - Glossy White, Black, Very Vanilla
Other - rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug folder, photo corner SU punch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I'm so glad I discovered your blog! THis is gorgeous!