Monday, May 5, 2008

Silhouettes Birthday

Wow - two uploads in one day… I must be on a roll!

I wanted to do another card using the Nature Silhouette I stamp set from Innovative Stamp Creations found at http://www.innovativestampcreations.com/. This card has a completely different look than the one that I posted earlier today.

Silhouette Birthday:

The flower panel is white CS that was clear embossed with the flower image and then sponged with Soft Sky. The swirl was stamped in blue and then outlined with Inkssentials Opaque white and Micron pens. The H on the sentiment was also outlined.
Hope you are having a great Monday!
KAT

Other info:
Stamps - Nature Silhouette I
Ink - VersaMark, Not Quite Navy
Paper - Black, White, Soft Sky Not Quite Navy

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi I love your cards. I would love to learn how to do these techniques. How about taking a movie of you showing how and post it on your blog like on kwernerdesign.blog? Thanks for sharing your creations.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. I noticed this one on Splitcoast earlier