Monday, February 1, 2010

Distressed Ink Blender Storage

I have been participating in a discussion thread in the SCS forums about Distressed Inks. There was some interest in how I store my Distressed Ink blender pads so I thought I would share that here.

Case Closed:

This is a bead/craft storage case.


Case Open:

Each Distress ink name was printed using my Dymo printer. I store both the blender pads and sponges in the same "hole".

I like to keep each color to it's own pad so that my colors will be true and not get muddy.

Thanks for the visit!

KAT

PS - I had a very successful weekend and I will be sharing my COMPLETED projects with you this week!

4 comments:

Mari said...

I wish I had space for that! Recently I added sticky velcro dots to the bottoms of my ink pads & use those to hold the foam. While I like it (mostly) they do stick up a bit & keep the pads from nesting correctly. *sigh* Guess nothing is ever perfect! :)

2amscrapper said...

I need one of these!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Really Cool idea!!!


luv
Heidi

anywhere_Smile said...

If the links to not links london lead to the maximum increase in traffic discount links of london then what value would the links truly links of london silver possess. They would end up being little more than window dressing at worst and minimally impactful links of london sale at best. That is not what a new online business links london jewellery looking for a spike in revenues would wish to links london bracelet yield.Also, when you are running a new business, your london links charms time will limited as there will be scores of other responsibilities links of london watches sale competing for your time. That means you won't be able to discount links of london rings do what is necessary to individually place your own links on cheap links of london necklaces the internet. Rather than do so, you could buy links and delegate the work to others.