In my quest to do 96 challenges or new techniques in 2010 I would like to share with you...
#3 Posy Thanks or Cute, Easy Scrunchy Flower:
See the cool scrunch flower. It was sooo easy! Here are the steps:
1. Stamped the With All My Love stamp on scrap printer paper 6 times.
2. Punched them out with scalloped punch.
3. Blended with Antique Linen Distressed Ink.
4. Blended around the edges with Vintage Photo Distressed Ink.
5. Stack them all together and put a brad thru the center. (good way to use ugly brads)
6. Scrunch your paper till your little heart is content.
7. Added Button using pop dots.
Easy, fast and adds a big punch to your project!
Thanks for the visit today!
Stamps - I Heart For You, Batik Flower (background image) - All Innovative Stamp Creations