Thursday, January 21, 2010

On The Shore or "Cut It Out"

This card was made for today's Ways to Use it Challenge on SCS - "Cut It Out" here's the link. The challenge was literally to cut something out. On this I cut the top off of the Boat image, the frame and that little itty bitty piece of paper in the silver frame.

On the Shore:

What you can't see real well in the picture is the Rock Candy Distressed Stickles and Crackle Paint. Here's a little better photo of the frame where you can see the crackle paint:

I love to cut stuff out stuff - I find it very relaxing -unlike a few of my friends - Hello Diana and RoRo.

Thanks for the visit!

KAT

Stamps - One the Shore, By the Bay, Fruitful (frame) - all from Innovative Stamp Creations
Other - Rock Candy - Ranger

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I'm right there with you on the cutting stuff out thing! I find it very relaxing as well *smiles*

Kathy said...

Just found your blog. You really make some beautiful things. You're very talented :)