Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

and boarding a HUGE ship to cruise with Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi TODAY - yippppeeeeee!

My friends and I have been waiting to leave for this cruise for almost a YEAR and it's finally here. My SIL and I are participating in a swap on the ship - something we've never done before. I thought I would share you with what we made (cuz we're leaving today before the rooster crows - or did I already say that???)

The Journey Bird:



Grunge Flower (I made this for Wendy):




Margarita Party with the Rain Man (Mexico is the back):

Voyage Under the Sea (this one is Rhonda's):


While I am away I have many posts scheduled for the new release of ISC images.

Have a great week everyone - We know we will!!! Dreams do come True!!!

KAT

2 comments:

Connie M. said...

Oh KAT!! I am just so jealous!! I hope...well I know...you will have an amazing time!! Give Tim a big hug from me! LOL!! :)

Shelly Hickox said...

These are so cool! I am totally jealous of you - I swear, everyone I know is going to be on that cruise. Have fun!!