Saturday, October 3, 2009

Christmas Card Quest - 10 of 40

Okay it's the beginning of October and I am 25% of the way to having my Christmas cards completed.

Todays:


You can't read it in the picture but the Idea-ology Philosophy tag says "Believe".

I'm loving using lots of layers and my holiday Tim Holtz stamps that I HAD to have last year but were never inked. So far I have not spent any money to make these cards (of course money was spent, just not this year - so they are almost free right???)

30 to go - I plan on spending today World Card Making Day - making more!

Oh- one more thing.... It's only 8 days until my Tim Holtz Cruise.... Yipppppeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Are you stamping today?

KAT

The Stuff:
Stamps - Holiday Collection, Santa's Wish, Letter's to Santa (Tim Holtz); Winter Post (SU)

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Huuuummm, maybe that's what I should work on in our "off time" on the cruise . . . my Christmas cards! I am so proud of you for starting already!

I just got the luggage out - See you in 9 more "sleeps"!

Heather Ulmer said...

wow a TH cruise! You lucky girl! Your Christmas gards are all so gorgeous! great job!