Sunday, September 7, 2008

Stinkin Cute Birthday

I borrowed this stamp set from a friend - it’s not really my style but I thought it was the perfect image for a friend’s Birthday. Happy Birthday Annette!!!


Stinkin Cute:

The inside of the card says: You May be a Year Older BUT You’re Still Marvelous Darling! Happy Birthday!

One thing that I was excited about is that I could use my Fun Flock on the skunk - look at her tail, tummy and head.


Flock Close Up:


Purple is Annette’s favorite color and, well, I think it’s my least favorite color - but I’ve been saving this designer paper for her. To tie the entire card together I doodled in black onto the paper - I think the black pulls your eyes around the card - or maybe I’m just nuts and trying to make the purple work for me???


Have a Stinkin Fabulous Day and thanks for the visit!
KAT


The Stuff:
Stamps - Stinkin Cute (SU)
Paper - Vineyard (Heidi Grace), black, certainly celery
Ink - VersaMark, black, perfect plum, certainly celery
Other - black EP, black Micron Pen (Sakura), Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Prima flower, Fun Flock (Stampendous), Cuttlebug embossing folder

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh love those layers! what an adorable little skunk

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

So so precious! Love your colors!
Elizabeth Bead Diva

Unknown said...

This is the first time since my birthday that I've been on the site. I LOVE MY CARD!!!

THANK YOU!!!!