Monday, July 7, 2008

Flutter Suspension

Today’s challenge on SCS was to create a Suspension card - I’ve never created one so I thought I would give it a try. You can find the challenge here .


Flutter Suspension (watercolor):

I thought I would make the suspension part of my card from a Butterfly (and I already had the stamp set on my work table…LOL).


Flip side (sponged):


If you follow the tutorial I think this card is pretty straight forward. I embossed the butterfly and water colored one side and sponged the other. The background was created by stamping the swirl in Choc Chip and then bleach stamping the small butterfly. That was finished off with lots of sponging.


I hope your gardens are full of butterflies today! Thanks for the visit!
KAT


Other info:
Stamps - (all Innovative Stamp Creations) Butterflies, Art4Frames II
Paper - (all SU) White, River Rock, Choc Chip, Soft Sky
Ink - Choc Chip Craft, Choc Chip, River Rock, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava
Other - Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Dental Floss, Red line tape, bleach

No comments: