Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stamping, Chowder and Friends!

Happy Thursday - I just spent the last two evenings out with some girl friends - a good drink (yes I am a light weight in the drinking department), good food, lots of laughter, the friendship - priceless! So if you are feeling down spend some time with your friends who can fill your world with laughter!

Today is another card using new stamps released from Innovative Stamp Creations - This & That and the butterfly is from Friendship II:

The background stamp is my favorite of the new release - I LOVE background stamps and this is just right up my grungy alley! The background is stamped with Hero Hues white dye ink - WHAT not a Ranger ink pad? Shhhhh don't tell my distress and archival pads they may pack up and leave!- I discovered this ink pad at an Archivers class and I really like it - think a white dye ink pad that you can actually see on craft paper... All is right in my little inky world today!

Off to cut corn off 4 dozen ears and to make Corn Chowder for dinner! Have you ever tried it? I made if for the first time 3 weeks ago and Yummmm... Here's a link to the recipe of you want to give it a try. I sprinkle a little green onion, chopped tomatoes and cheese (well this is just for my DH) on top! Easy and a BIG YUMMMMM!

Spend some time with a friend you love and Happy Creating!

KAT

Stamps - all Innovative Stamp Creations

9 comments:

linda said...

Very pretty!

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

I will have to remember that white ink stamp - thanks for the tip. I love the pinks on the kraft paper. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

khushifairy said...

the butterfly is giving so natural touch, but i don't know why this background color is not looking very comfortable with rest of the theme.the butterfly is giving so natural touch, but i don't know why this background color is not looking very comfortable with rest of the theme.

Marjie Kemper said...

This is beautiful. Love the b'fly! Thanks for your visit and nice words on my blog.

canadianseoagency.ca said...

Are you getting behind as you compete for the top spot in your chosen keywords? If you are one of those online businesses that need more help in optimizing your keywords soon, then it is best that you consider getting the best SEO services today.

online skate clothing sk8clothing said...

Social Media Marketing gurus have years of experience and expertise in creating websites, content and ecommerce.

Diana Winter said...

Can you please give this blog some CPR and bring it back to life?!

hotmail helpline number said...

Such a nice article.i really like this.

Remove Background said...

What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.