Monday, August 24, 2009

Christmas Card Quest - 4 of 40

Here is the next design of two for my self imposed Christmas Card Quest…

4 of 40:

This is my attempt at a easy/simple card - of course it would have been a lot quicker if I didn’t insist on using an opaque pen to have one side of the trees look like there is snow - if you look you can barely see it - so my question to myself - Why did I bother? Cuz the girl just can’t help herself!

The background for the trees is Alcohol Ink and Silver Metallic Mixative. Over the cuttlebug snowflake embossing I used silver rub on. See the felt snowflakes - they are from SU - I just had to have them last year and I bought two packages - this is the first time they’ve seen the light of day!

Quest Update:
  • 4 of 40 cards completed (look I’m 10% finished *snort*)
  • Money Spent $0
  • Item Never used - Felt Snowflakes

KAT

The Stuff:
Stamps - Trees (Just for Fun), Sentiment (endless Creations)
Paper - Glossy, Black, Pretty in Pink (SU)
Ink - Versamark, Black Archival (Ranger), Baja Breeze (SU)
Other - Felt Snowflakes (SU), Rhinestone Brad (Creating Memories), Black EP (Ranger), Metallic Rub On

2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Girl, you sure are cracking me up!!! Your card looks stunning and I think the opaque pen coloring is stunning, as it really looks like there is snow on your trees ;P. Gorgeous!!!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Anonymous said...

The card is so elegant... perhaps you will send this one to my address?!?!

It would be so pretty in a frame and added to my holiday decor....

- LLK