Friday, August 29, 2008

Card of the Week!!!

I’d like the thank the academy, my husband, my friends and family for this magnificent award! I could not have….

We interrupt this sappy speech to let you know that I was featured on the Card of the Week Blog…. I almost fell off my chair when I receive an email that my Open the Gate card was featured this week… blushing!!!

If you are not familiar with this blog - quickly let your fingers do the running and CHECK IT OUT! Susanna does a wonderful job looking out in the blogspere and pulling together all kinds of fabulous projects. She features not only cards but paper crafts, tutorials and scrap booking -you never know - you could see one of your projects there some day!!!

One more thing…. HEATHER leave me a comment with the name of your blog - I’d love to check it out!

Now I need to go and get my husband all excited about my award... I can hear him now - Oh, um, that's nice honey - while clicking the volume up on his Speed channel.... Hmmm maybe an excuse to buy more crafty stuff...

Thanks for the visit!!!

KAT

No comments: