Friday, December 18, 2009

On the Sixth Day of Christmas

Tim's 6th tag really brought a smile to my face - my husband and I go every year to get a huge live tree for our living room. I call it the "Monster Tree" and this year it's 15 feet tall - it's a real beauty!

One of the favorite things that I learned doing this tag was his masking tape technique to remove some of the print - love it!

Day 6:

Close Up of the Car - I substituted with the little car and a pine branch:

So that you can see the dimension:

Tim used flocking - I had liquid applique so I used that with fine glitter. I did not have the game piece so I used a type charm (love them).

Here is a link to Tim's 6th tag.

Just one week until Christmas! I don't need the wrapping elf any longer - I am DONE wrapping - yipppeeeee!!!

KAT

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Hi Kat - Love your version of Tag #6!
I can hardly wait to start making my tags this weekend. I'm off work for a couple of weeks after today and am sooooo looking forward to "gettin' inky"! *smiles*

Heather Ulmer said...

LOVE this tag! Beautiful job! the little calendar with the charm is a great touch. your backgrougnd is also awesome.