Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Don’t know about you but I struggle making Man cards - probably because most of my stamps are not very manly. I wanted to make a Father’s day card for my Father in Law. He is a very special man - he’s warm, funny, giving and he’s always made me feel welcome!

Happy Father’s Day Tom!



This is as close as I come to a one layer card - it was all I could do to NOT cut out the car - because I really wanted to - you know pop it up on dimensional.

Hope you are having a Happy Father’s Day with the men in your life!

KAT

The Stuff:
Stamps - Men of Wisdom, Maple Tree Paintings (all Innovative Stamp Creations)
Ink - Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Aged Mahogany, Shabby Shutters Distressed Ink (Ranger); Sepia Archival Ink (Ranger); Soft Sky, Baja Breeze (SU)
Paper - White, Kraft, Choc Chip (SU)
Other - Markers, Prismacolor pencils, Glaze Pen (Sakura)

2 comments:

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Girl, it sure does NOT look like you are struggling making any kind of card :D:D:D to me ;D. This card looks just stunning to me. Hugs, Sabrina

qqq said...

Another idea of grabbing these coupons free is from internet. The person just have to sit on the computer chair and type Coach Purses
, coach outlet coupon, Coach Luggage
, discounted Coach Madison
or any such related terms. He will easily get a promotion code or the address of the site from where he can print a discount coupon.
These coupons help the client to save hundreds of bucks at the same time he can also enjoy the designer bag. These branded bags, accessories and other Coach Poppy
increase the look and style of the carrier at a reasonable cost.