Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Don’t know about you but I struggle making Man cards - probably because most of my stamps are not very manly. I wanted to make a Father’s day card for my Father in Law. He is a very special man - he’s warm, funny, giving and he’s always made me feel welcome!

Happy Father’s Day Tom!



This is as close as I come to a one layer card - it was all I could do to NOT cut out the car - because I really wanted to - you know pop it up on dimensional.

Hope you are having a Happy Father’s Day with the men in your life!

KAT

The Stuff:
Stamps - Men of Wisdom, Maple Tree Paintings (all Innovative Stamp Creations)
Ink - Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Aged Mahogany, Shabby Shutters Distressed Ink (Ranger); Sepia Archival Ink (Ranger); Soft Sky, Baja Breeze (SU)
Paper - White, Kraft, Choc Chip (SU)
Other - Markers, Prismacolor pencils, Glaze Pen (Sakura)

1 comment:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Girl, it sure does NOT look like you are struggling making any kind of card :D:D:D to me ;D. This card looks just stunning to me. Hugs, Sabrina