Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tranquil Moments

I love the look of monochromatic cards - I’m not sure what it is about them that draw in my eye. Today’s card is in my favorite monochromatic color - Brown and I used the Faux Dry Embossing technique.

Tranquil Moments:

Close Up:

The Canvas Background and Tranquil (birds) are new releases from Innovative Stamp Creations. This is also my first time using my new Nestabilities - Labels One.

Take time to enjoy the moments of the season!
KAT

The Stuff:
Stamps - (all Innovative Stamp Creations) Tranquil, Canvas Background, Be Thankful
Paper - (SU) Kraft, Choc Chip
Ink - (all SU) Whisper White Craft Ink, Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip
Other - Labels One Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Buttons, Linen Thread (SU), Stamp-a-ma-jig

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a fabulous example of this technique ... gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

A very soothing card..... simple and elegant, too.

- LLK

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love what you've done with this die.